Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas in Dallas

Dallas is buzzing with Holiday cheer and my family and I decided to take full advantage. While my uncle was at the ranch hunting with some friends my aunt, little Birdie and I made plans. My mom, sister Sallie Jane and my sisters childhood nanny Juany all came up for a Christmas weekend.

First we started with a delicious Italian dinner at Patricios in Highland Park Village. It was busy busy but the food and Christmas lights made it so worth it!


deep dish pizza

ck cataloni with bell pepper sauce
























The next day, the real fun began. Breakfast with Santa! Though it is being offered at afferent locations around town I feel the Rosewood was very special. Just check out the sculpture in the entry way. Completely eatable.




The pastry chef of the hotel designed and organized the team who made it! The pictures really do not do it justice because it was incredible!

Not to mention the breakfast spread...



No comments:

Post a Comment